Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kaczynski twins on the Jon Stewart Show


Poland’s international PR problem gets ever worse.

See clip of the show on Chris Borowski's Traveling Life blog.

See also Troublesome Twins by Andrew Nagorski in Newsweek.

That’s it from me for a couple of weeks. I’m going on a bit of a Balkans Odyssey so I will have plenty of stories when I get back.

While I am away check our Edward Lucas, Polish Outlook, Our man in Gdansk and the truly extraordinary Being had.

I’ll leave a couple of postcards on P3.

Do zobaczenia

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Will be looking forward to those postcards. In August, I'm going there too... But I will update in the process. (And launch my international edition, yes i will!) SloCro, and then hit the road to Bulgaria, and then, who knows, Moldova, Ukraine.

Take care!

Frank Partisan said...

Sounds like fun.


Regards.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get very far with 'being had'. An American guy 'get's pinned to a bus' and punches the driver of the car that hit him. He is then very surprised to be prosecuted and to have his life made difficult for him. Surely a case for Amnesty International. But wait, perhaps his book(s) about the incident will be published and he will be secretly grateful for his ordeal.